How To Remain a Procrastinator
I’m a self-proclaimed expert in postponing
I have extensive experience being a procrastinator. After reviewing my collected data, I now present my findings.
How to make sure you remain a procrastinator:
- Say yes to everything.
- Keep an endless to-do list.
- Be distracted; check your phone constantly.
- Binge-watch series.
- Take a break before you start anything. Think of it as planning.
- Doubt yourself and your abilities. Do you really think anyone will read what you write?
- Do housework.
- Make sure everything is perfect before you publish it.
“A day can really slip by when you’re deliberately avoiding what you’re supposed to do.”
― Bill Watterson
I believe my experiences will be helpful when creating a writing habit since I know what to look out for.
Unwind and Recharge With These 3 Delightful Dystopian Romance Novels
Grab a book and move into a new world
Want to read more inspiring stories and become a part of the Medium community? If you’re not a member yet, I’ll be delighted if you sign up via my referral link. It’s $5 a month, giving you unlimited access to all stories on Medium. I’ll get a small commission at no additional cost for you.
Join Medium with my referral link - Elin Melaas
As a Medium member, a portion of your membership fee goes to writers you read, and you get full access to every story…
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog